The D. K. Bhave Scholarship 2023 presents an exceptional opportunity provided by Savitribai Phule Pune University for graduates in Engineering or those in the final year of their B.E./B.Tech degree (in any branch). This scholarship aims to support candidates who have been admitted to accredited universities in America, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany for their master’s degree in Engineering and Technology.
The primary objective of this program is to inspire students to return to India after completing their master’s degree and contribute to India’s competitiveness in the global economy. The selected recipients will be granted a scholarship of up to 50% on their course fees for a one-year master’s degree program in Engineering.
To be eligible, the applicant must –
- be a graduate in Engineering/studying in the final year of B.E./B.Tech. degree (any branch) of Savitribai Phule Pune University from the NBA (National Board of Accreditation) accredited institutes*
- have secured ‘confirmed admission’ in a master’s degree course in Engineering and Technology in any foreign accredited university from USA/Canada/Germany/England based on merit
*Note – For detailed information, kindly refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail Document’.
The selected candidates will receive a maximum amount equal to 50% of the total cost of a one-year degree program in Engineering.
The total cost per year is defined as the cost of tuition, books, room, food and incidental expenses as estimated by the admitting university and reduced by any financial assistance provided by the admitting university.
- Copy of the passport and aadhaar card
- Scanned copy of the passport-size photograph (jpg format and size less than 100 KB).
- Scanned copy of the duly signed and recommended application form.
- A copy of the “Confirmed Admission Letter” issued by the concerned University or Institute.
- An attested copy of the final year mark list of B.E./B.Tech.
- An attested copy of the applicant’s passport and Aadhar card.
- I-20 form (if available)
- Copy of recommendation letter from the Director/Principal of the College
Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button and fill in the required details to register. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Click Here to Apply online‘ at the bottom of the page and click on it.
Step 4: Fill in the details to ‘Register‘.
Step 5: After successful registration, fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.