NSP Scholarship 2023 Pending District/State level : The NSP Scholarship is a government initiative aimed at providing financial aid to students for their education in India. However, if your application for the scholarship is rejected or found to be defective during verification by the Institute/District/State level authorities, it can be a cause for worry. Unfortunately, if your application is rejected, there is nothing that can be done about it.
In case your NSP Scholarship application is found to be defective, you will have a chance to correct the errors and submit your application again for re-verification within the given timeline on the NSP portal. It is crucial to note that this must be done before the last date of verification. Therefore, if you come across any defects in your application, ensure that you rectify them promptly and submit your application within the deadline to improve your chances of being granted the scholarship.
Check Nsp Scholarship Status
To check the status of your NSP Scholarship, you can follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Click on the “Application Status” tab on the homepage.
- Select the scholarship category from the drop-down list.
- Enter your application ID and click on the “Search” button.
- The status of your NSP Scholarship application will be displayed on the screen.
You can also keep track of your NSP Scholarship application status by logging into your account on the NSP portal using your registered email ID and password. After logging in, navigate to the “Check Your Status” tab and follow the aforementioned steps. It is crucial to monitor your NSP Scholarship application status regularly to stay informed about any modifications or updates in the application process.
Different Application Status in NSP
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) offers different application status updates to scholarship applicants. Below are the various application statuses in NSP:
- Verified: This status confirms that the application has been reviewed and verified by the respective institute or verifying authority.
- Defective: This status indicates that the application has defects, and the applicant needs to rectify them.
- Pending at Institute/District/State Level: This status implies that the respective institute or verifying authority is currently reviewing the application.
- Pending at PFMS: This status implies that the application has been verified, and payment through the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is pending.
- Approved: This status indicates that the application has been approved by the respective authority, and the scholarship amount will be disbursed.
- Rejected: This status indicates that the application has been rejected by the respective authority.
- Hold: This status implies that the application is on hold for some reason, and further action is required by the applicant or authority.
It is crucial to regularly check the application status and take the necessary steps accordingly. If the application has defects, it must be rectified within the given timeline to avoid rejection.