The Rolls-Royce Unnati STEM Scholarship Program 2023-24 is an endeavor by Rolls-Royce India to offer financial aid and educational support to female students, ensuring the continuity of their studies. This scholarship program is designed to assist female students pursuing undergraduate degrees in STEM fields by providing a one-time fixed financial grant of INR 25,000, which will cover their academic expenses for the entire academic year.
Rolls-Royce India has introduced this scholarship as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives, with a specific focus on empowering and inspiring students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) subjects. Additionally, the company is actively involved in various projects aimed at promoting STEM education programs and enhancing skill development.
- Girl students studying in any year of graduation (general & professional) courses in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects are eligible.
- Students must have secured minimum 55% marks in previous year/semester.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 4,00,000 from all sources.
- Students from PAN India can apply.
NOTE: Existing Rolls-Royce Unnati scholars can be given preference.
Each selected scholar will receive a one-time fixed scholarship of INR 25,000
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Current academic year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant or parents (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Rolls-Royce Unnati STEM Scholarship Program 2023-24’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.