The Cadence Scholarship program was created in collaboration with Cadence Design Systems Private Limited and Concern India Foundation to address the challenge of retaining talented students from underprivileged backgrounds in the academic cycle and improving their future prospects.
The scholarship provides financial assistance to undergraduate and postgraduate students in Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune, and Ahmedabad regions, covering their essential educational expenses.
Since its inception in 2016, the program has supported 422 deserving students in pursuing a range of degree and professional courses such as B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Pharma, and others, helping them to pursue their aspirations.
- Open for candidates residing and studying in Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune & Ahmedabad only (Indian nationals only).
- For Undergraduate course: Have successfully passed class 12 with a minimum overall score of 60%. Candidates who are currently studying in class 12 can also apply on the basis of their previous records.
- For Postgraduate course: Have successfully completed graduation or are in the final year of their graduation program.
- Candidates must come from a lower-income group.
- Students who are already pursuing graduation or postgraduation courses are not eligible.
- Students pursuing STEM courses, girls, transgenders, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Financial support for key educational expenses like course fees, hostel charges, books, and conveyance (in exceptional cases).
- Details of two references who have agreed to give a recommendation (They must not be related to the applicants and should have direct knowledge of their character)
- Recent passport-size photograph of the applicant
NOTE: Duly signed Recommendation letters/Character certificates from the two references should be emailed to – email@example.com (if the applicants have any).
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Log in to Buddy4Study with your registered ID.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – register with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
Step 3: A google application form will open.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.