Kotak Education Foundation (KEF), the corporate social responsibility (CSR) implementing agency of the Kotak Mahindra Group, has recently introduced the Kotak Junior Scholarship program. This initiative aims to provide support for the further education of academically talented students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Through this program, KEF strives to establish a robust support system at the grassroots level that goes beyond financial aid, fostering comprehensive education and development opportunities for the youth of our nation.
The Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24 is designed to benefit students who are currently enrolled in Class 11 at junior colleges or schools within the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. These deserving students will receive a monthly financial assistance of INR 3,000 to help them sustain their educational pursuits.
- Applicants must have secured above 85% marks in Class 10 board examination (SSC/CBSE/ICSE) in 2023.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs. 3,20,000/- or less.
- Applicants must have secured admission in Class 11 at junior colleges/schools in Mumbai for Arts, Commerce and Science Streams, in Mumbai Metropolitan Region* for academic year 2023-24.
- Children of employees of Kotak Education Foundation and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Junior Scholarship.
Scholarship of INR 3,000 per month
- This scholarship amount will be reimbursed on a quarterly basis.
- The scholarship fund is designated solely for academic expenses purposes such as tuition fees, books, stationery, travel, and other related educational needs.
- The utilization of the fund can be further tailored based on the specific requirements of the Kotak Education Foundation.
- Income certificate (उत्पन्नाचा दाखला) from collector’s office (Either Maharashtra or Indian Govt.) (mandatory)
- Recent passport-size photograph (mandatory)
- Aadhaar card of both the parents and student (mandatory)
- PAN card of at least one earning parent/guardian
- SSC (Class 10) marksheet – e-copy allowed (mandatory)
- School leaving certificate
- If income tax is paid or an IT return is filed by any family member, then the latest copy of the IT return along with 26AS
- Death certificate in the case of a single parent
- Student’s bank account (bank statement or first page of bank passbook)
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.