To be eligible for the BSNL apprenticeship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a maximum of 25 years old as of March 31, 2023
- Hold a graduate degree or diploma in one of the following engineering/technology fields, or a graduate degree in a non-technical field:
- Information Technology
- Have passed their graduation or diploma course from any AICTE or GOI-recognized university on or after March 31, 2020.
Note: Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD and 3 years for OBC candidates will be given as per government rules.
- Monthly stipend of INR 9,000 for technical and non-technical graduate applicants
- Monthly stipend of INR 8,000 for diploma holders
- Travel allowance of INR 1,800 for sales and marketing apprentices if they are engaged to boost SIM sales and have visited at least 80% of the allotted point of sales for the month. Note: No TA/DA will be provided for attending certificate verification, and no boarding or lodging allowance will be provided.
For engineering candidates:
- Aadhaar Card (PDF, less than 1 MB)
- Qualifying diploma certificate (PDF, less than 1 MB)
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant (JPEG, less than 200KB)
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
For non-engineering/non-technical candidates:
- Parents’ name
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying degree/diploma certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- Bank account details
- Category certificate
- Date of birth
- Choice of posting (Dehradun/Haridwar/Nainital)
Note: The above-mentioned documents must be submitted in the prescribed format. For more details, refer to the ‘Apprenticeship Detail Document’.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can apply for the apprenticeship by following these steps:
For Graduates/Diploma Holders in Engineering/Technology Fields:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
- Navigate to ‘Enroll’ on the right-hand side of the dashboard and click on it.
- Fill in the required details and submit to ‘Enroll’. [Note – The candidates who are already enrolled on the portal can log in using valid credentials.]
- After successfully enrolling on the portal, candidates will receive a unique enrollment number.
- Login using the valid credentials and click on ‘Establishment Request Menu’.
- Click on ‘Find Establishment’ and upload the resume.
- Choose the Establishment Name and type ‘BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED UTTARAKHAND’ and click on ‘Apply’.
- Fill in the details to apply for the position.
For Graduates in Non-Engineering/Non-Technical Fields:
Send all the required documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 25, 2023.
Note: Candidates who are enrolling for the first time in the NATS portal need to wait for their unique enrollment number to be generated before applying. It takes up to a day for verifying the enrollment request and getting approved by the concerned regional boards. Once the applicants receive the unique enrollment number, they can proceed to apply.