The Education Future International Scholarship is an exceptional scholarship initiative established by previous scholarship recipients from around the globe. These accomplished individuals, sharing a common vision, have collectively decided to contribute towards supporting the upcoming generation of students. Their aim is to give back to society by promoting education and fostering a more promising and intelligent future.
The Education Future International Scholarship is only offered to the meritorious Indian students for studying overseas at any of the top universities globally.
* Applicant should be an Indian national with a valid Indian passport
* Applicant should have a minimum scored 60% in 10th and 12th.
* Applicants should reflect that they lack means of self-funding their education abroad. Hence, the applicant should be planning to fund himself at least 50% through an education loan.
Eligible areas of study
* The applicant should be going to pursue any UG/ PG course overseas to a recognized university/ college outside India. This scholarship cannot be availed for studying in India.
* This scholarship is open to all subjects of study
Value of the scholarship
* The value of each scholarship ranges between 2 lacs to 10 lacs Indian rupees.
* The number of scholarships varies each year and depends on the quality of applications we receive.
Applications for the Education Future International Scholarship are accepted on a rolling basis. Hence, the first you apply, the better.
Non USA applicants
Applications are open for the year 2022- 2023
If you are going to a NON US university/ college and your course start date is between 1 November 2022 to 31 October 2023, you may apply under this
* Applications open- 15th August 2022
* Application deadline- Open for applications, based on rolling deadlines.
* Final results announcement date: 1st week of September 2023
Students interested in applying for the Education Future International Scholarship should submit the online application. Application form or any sort of documents are not required to be sent offline via post/ courier.
For more details and online application please refer the Official Website