The Eklavya Scholarship 2022-23 in Maharashtra is a valuable initiative by the Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra. It aims to offer financial assistance to graduate students pursuing postgraduate degrees in Arts, Law, Commerce, and Science. The deserving scholars who have been selected will be granted a one-time amount of INR 5,000 as a scholarship.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a resident of Maharashtra
- have completed graduation with 60% marks in Law, Commerce & Arts stream and 70% marks in Science stream from a recognized Institution/University of Maharashtra
- have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 75,000
- bot be working anywhere as a part-time or full-time employee
Note – The students studying outside of Maharashtra are not eligible for the scheme.
The selected students will receive INR 5,000 (one-time).
- Annual income certificate issued by Tahsildar
- Previous year marksheet
- Domicile certificate
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometrics.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload the necessary documents and submit.