The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a digital scholarship platform initiated by the Government of India. It offers a variety of scholarships to students from different backgrounds to pursue their education.
If you have applied for a scholarship through the NSP, you can check your scholarship status and amount through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of NSP at https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Click on the “Services” tab from the menu bar and select “Track Application Status” from the dropdown list.
- Select the academic year of your scholarship application and the state of domicile from the dropdown list.
- Enter either your Application ID or Bank Account Number or Aadhaar Number or Mobile Number used at the time of registration.
- Enter the captcha code as shown on the screen and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your scholarship application status will be displayed on the screen.
- If your application is approved, you can check the scholarship amount and the date of disbursement.
Note: It may take some time for your application status to be updated on the NSP portal after submission. If you face any issues or have any queries, you can contact the NSP helpdesk through the “Contact Us” page on the website.