Steps to Renew Your NSP Scholarship
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal website.
- Log in to your account using your registered email ID and password.
- Select the “Application Renewal” option from the dashboard.
- Update the necessary details in the renewal application form, such as your academic progress, bank account information, and other personal details.
- Upload the required documents, such as your mark sheets, income certificate, and caste certificate, among others.
- Verify and submit the application.
- After submitting the application, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future reference.
1. When can I renew my NSP Scholarship?
You can renew your NSP Scholarship once a year after the release of the renewal notification by the National Scholarship Portal.
2. What documents do I need to submit while renewing my NSP Scholarship?
You need to submit the following documents while renewing your NSP Scholarship:
- Mark sheets of the previous academic year
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Bank account details
- Receipt of the previous year’s scholarship (for renewals)
3. Can I change the details in my application form after submitting it?
No, you cannot make any changes to your application form once it is submitted. Therefore, you must ensure that all the details are correct before submitting the form.
4. How will I know if my scholarship renewal application is accepted or rejected?
You can check the status of your scholarship renewal application on the National Scholarship Portal website. You will also receive an email notification regarding the acceptance or rejection of your application.
5. What should I do if my scholarship renewal application is rejected?
If your scholarship renewal application is rejected, you can reapply for the scholarship in the next academic year. You can also contact the National Scholarship Portal helpline for more information.