If you are planning to apply for the NSP Scholarship 2023, it is important to ensure that you have all the necessary documents ready. Here is a list of documents that you will need to submit along with your application form:
- Aadhaar Card: This is a mandatory document that you will need to submit to prove your identity. Make sure that your Aadhaar card is up to date and contains accurate information.
- Income Certificate: You will need to provide an income certificate to prove that your family’s annual income does not exceed INR 8 lakhs per annum. This certificate should be issued by a competent authority and must be valid.
- Academic Records: You will need to provide your academic records to prove that you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship. This includes your mark sheets and certificates from your last qualifying exam.
- Bank Account Details: You will need to provide your bank account details, including the account number and IFSC code. This is important as the scholarship amount will be credited directly to your bank account.
- Caste Certificate: If you belong to the SC/ST category, you will need to provide a caste certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Disability Certificate: If you are a physically challenged student, you will need to provide a disability certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Passport Size Photograph: You will need to provide a passport size photograph that is recent and clear.
Make sure that you have all these documents ready before you start filling out the application form for the NSP Scholarship 2023. This will help you avoid any delays or issues with your application.