A future full of opportunities is now within your reach. Choose your desired career path after Class 12 and Wipro will help you achieve your academic goals.
This year, we launch the eighth edition of ‘Santoor Scholarship Programme’ for young women. Wipro Cares and Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Group together have been supporting the education of close to 6,000 young women over the last seven years through the Santoor Scholarship Programme.
Initiated in 2016-17, the programme this year will offer support to 1,900 students, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana and Chhattisgarh. Under this programme, young women can avail INR 24,000 per annum until the completion of their degree programme.
- Open only for young women from underprivileged backgrounds from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana or Chhattisgarh
- Have passed Class 10 from a local government school
- Have passed Class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2022-23
- Have enrolled in a full-time graduate programme beginning in 2023-24
- The duration of the full-time graduate course must be minimum 3 years.
- Students showing a keen interest in pursuing their higher education in the fields of humanities, liberal arts and sciences in addition to professional courses are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Students from the aspirational (backward) districts will be prioritized too.
The winners of the scholarship will be given INR 24,000 per annum till the completion of the course. This amount can be utilized for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.
- One recent passport-size photograph
Photocopy of applicant’s passbook (other than Gramin Bank)
Photocopy of Aadhaar Card or any government ID
Photocopy of class 10 certificate
Photocopy of class 12 certificate
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Santoor Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.