Aspire Scholarship Program 2023-24 is a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative of SWAYAM Charitable Trust that aims to provide financial support to underprivileged students pursuing B.Tech. courses at 11 prestigious engineering institutions across India. Under this scholarship program, students enrolling in the first-year of B.Tech. courses at selected institutions will be provided with scholarships to cover their academic expenses such as tuition fees, hostel fees, food and related expenses. Buddy4Study is the implementation partner for this scholarship program.
About SWAYAM Charitable Trust
SWAYAM Charitable Trust is a not-for-profit organization engaged in CSR activities and is a philanthropic initiative by Mr. Ajai Chowdhry, a Padma Bhushan awardee and one of the founders of HCL, and his family. The trust has helped numerous students to pursue their education, and their scholarships have been instrumental in helping these students achieve their goals.
- Students joining the first-year of B.Tech. courses at any of the following 11 institutions can apply:
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT-Kharagpur)
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT-Hyderabad)
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT-Patna)
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT-Delhi)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT-Bombay)
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT-Goa)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM) Jabalpur
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-Delhi)
- Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology Naya Raipur (IIIT NR)
- Jabalpur Engineering College
- National Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (NIAMT, Ranchi)
- Annual family income of the applicants should not exceed INR 6 lakh p.a from all sources.
- Only students not covered by any other scholarship scheme are eligible to apply (self-declaration from students is essentially required).
- Children of employees from Apollo Trading and Finance Private Limited, BFL Investments and Financial Consultants Pvt. Ltd., SWAYAM Charitable Trust, and Buddy4Study India Foundation are not eligible.
- A total of 28 beneficiaries will be awarded scholarships based on the actual fee structure.
- The scholarship fund will be provided for academic expenses such as tuition fees, hostel fees, food, and related expenses.
- The duration of the scholarship will be 4 years subject to meeting the specified criteria for yearly renewal.
Applicants are required to upload the following documents at the time of application:
- Government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Family income proof
- Photograph of the applicant
- Statement of Purpose (SOP), describing the immediate and long-term goals of the applicants, reasons for choosing the particular institution and reasons for being interested in the chosen field (in about 500 words)
- Passing certificates and marksheets of Class 10th and 12th
- Date of birth proof
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page.’
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Aspire Scholarship Program 2023-24′ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview.’
- Review the preview screen to ensure that all the filled-in details are correct.
- If all the details appear correctly, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.