The BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) SASHAKT Scholarship is an initiative of BYPL, a leading power distribution company in India, to support the higher education of meritorious students from underprivileged sections of the society. The scholarship is open to Indian nationals residing in Delhi who are studying in the final year of their undergraduate program (any stream) in any government institute in Delhi.
The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 30,000 to selected students. This assistance can be used for any academic-related expenses, such as tuition fees, hostel rent, and books. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of merit and financial need.
To be eligible for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Indian national residing in Delhi
- Studying in the final year of their undergraduate program (any stream) in any government institute in Delhi
- Secured more than 55% marks in their last appeared examination
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 6,00,000 from all sources
- Children of employees of BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) and Buddy4Study are not eligible
The selection process for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship consists of the following steps:
- Application: Candidates must submit an online application form along with the required documents.
- Shortlisting: A shortlist of eligible candidates will be prepared based on their academic merit and financial need.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a selection committee.
- Final Selection: The final selection of the scholarship recipients will be made by the selection committee based on their performance in the interview and other factors.
Benefits of BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship provides a number of benefits to selected students, including:
- Financial assistance of up to INR 30,000 for academic-related expenses
- Opportunity to interact with and learn from successful professionals
- Mentorship and support from BYPL employees
- Recognition and appreciation for their academic achievements
How to Apply
To apply for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Buddy4Study at buddy4study.com.
- Click on the link for “Scholarships”.
- Click on the link for “BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship”.
- Read the detailed notification carefully and click on the link for “Apply Online”.
- Fill up the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the online application form.
The important dates for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023-24 are as follows:
- Commencement of online application process: October 30, 2023
- Last date to submit online application: November 28, 2023
- Date of interview: To be announced
- Declaration of results: To be announced
Success Stories of BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Recipients
The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship has helped many underprivileged students to achieve their dreams of higher education. Here are a few success stories of BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship recipients:
- Ankita Singh, a recipient of the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship, is now a successful software engineer at a leading tech company. She says that the scholarship helped her to pay for her tuition fees and other academic expenses, which allowed her to focus on her studies and achieve her goals.
- Vikas Kumar, another recipient of the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship, is now a chartered accountant. He says that the scholarship helped him to complete his CA studies without any financial burden. He is now working at a top accounting firm and is grateful to BYPL for helping him to achieve his dreams.
The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship is a great opportunity for underprivileged students in Delhi to pursue higher education and achieve their dreams. Interested candidates should apply for the scholarship before the deadline.