IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is a need-based scholarship program run by IDFC FIRST Bank to financially support students with family income of less than INR 6 lakh per annum. The purpose of this scholarship is to make post-graduate studies in business management accessible to meritorious students who are unable to pursue higher studies due to financial constraints.
Under this scholarship, students enrolled into the first year of a two-year full-time MBA course in the academic session 2023-25 will be provided with INR 2 lakh for two years of their MBA program (INR 1 lakh/year).
- Open for Indian Nationals, residing in India only.
- Students enrolled in first year of a 2-year full-time MBA program or its equivalent for the class of 2023 are eligible.
- Applicants should be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned in the attached list.
- The gross annual family income of the applicants from all sources should be less than or equal to INR 6 lakh.
- Candidates should be no more than 35 years of age on the date of application.
- The applicant must have a valid mobile number linked to Aadhaar card.
The selected MBA students will be awarded a scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 for two years of full-time MBA studies (INR 1 lakh per annum subject to T&C*).
Below is the list of documents that need to be uploaded before the final submission of the application form:
- Admission related documents
- Admission Proof (With name of institution, admission year and batch)
- Copy of Fee Receipt
- Academic record documents
- Copy of Graduation marksheet/passing certificate
- Income Proof (any one)
- Income Certificate issued by relevant government authority (Tehsildar or Magistrate)
- Copy of Income Tax Returns (Form 16A)
- Copy of Salary Slip
- Other Documents (If applicable)
- Disability certificate
- Sanctioned loan letter
- Death certificate, if there is a death of the sole earning member of the immediate family
- Document of any other scholarships received for pursuing MBA
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship’ official website.
- Read all the details carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Check your eligibility and get your Aadhaar card and mobile number verified.
- A welcome communication will be sent to the applicants containing login URL, user ID and password.
- Login to the application portal and fill in all the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.