IIAS Fellowship Award 2022 is an opportunity offered by the Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Shimla to research applicants. The selected candidate will receive variable awards.
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- The pay of fellows in government/allied services (not in the private sector) will be protected.
- In addition, the fellows will receive 20 per cent of their basic pay in case they have not availed of government accommodation and can demonstrate that they are maintaining a separate home on rent.
- The fellowship grant for fellows who are independent/retired scholars is INR 61,100 per month.
Follow the below steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application as prescribed to the below-mentioned address –
Secretary, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Shimla – 171005
Terms and Conditions
- The selection would be over within six months.
- The applications for the post are considered once or twice a year depending on the number of vacancies arising from time to time.
- Only applications in the prescribed application form would be considered by the Institute.
- The fellows will have access to Institute’s vehicles for local travel on payment of nominal charges.
- The fellows are entitled to a medical facility at the dispensary of the Institute.
- It is mandatory for in-service candidates to apply through proper channels.
- The fellowship applications of scholars who have been a fellow of the Institute for a period last five years will not be considered.