Unlock a future brimming with possibilities right at your fingertips. Following your Class 12 journey, you can chart your desired career path, and Wipro is here to guide you toward your academic aspirations.
This year marks the launch of the eighth installment of the ‘Santoor Scholarship Programme’ exclusively for young women. For the past seven years, Wipro Cares and Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Group have collectively championed the education of nearly 6,000 young women through the Santoor Scholarship Programme.
Commencing in the academic year 2016-17, this year’s initiative aims to provide support to 1,900 students hailing from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, and Chhattisgarh. Under this program, eligible young women can avail an annual grant of INR 24,000 until they successfully complete their degree program.
– Open exclusively to young women from disadvantaged backgrounds in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, or Chhattisgarh.
– Must have completed Class 10 from a local government school.
– Must have successfully passed Class 12 from a government school or junior college in the academic year 2022-23.
– Should be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program starting in 2023-24.
– The duration of the full-time undergraduate course should be a minimum of 3 years.
– Students displaying a strong interest in pursuing higher education, whether in the fields of humanities, liberal arts, sciences, or professional courses, are strongly encouraged to apply.
– Priority will be given to students from aspirational (backward) districts.
Recipients of this scholarship will receive an annual grant of INR 24,000 until they complete their course. This financial support can be utilized for tuition fees or other educational-related expenses.
– One recent passport-size photograph
– Photocopy of the applicant’s passbook (other than Gramin Bank)
– Photocopy of Aadhaar Card or any government-issued ID
– Photocopy of the Class 10 certificate
– Photocopy of the Class 12 certificate
How to Apply:
1. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
2. Log in to Buddy4Study using your registered ID and navigate to the ‘Application Form Page.’
3. If you are not registered, please register at Buddy4Study using your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
4. You will be directed to the ‘Santoor Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
5. Click the ‘Start Application’ button to initiate the application process.
6. Complete the online application form by providing the required details.
7. Upload the necessary documents.
8. Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click ‘Preview.’
9. If all the applicant’s details are correctly displayed on the preview screen, click ‘Submit’ to finalize your application.