Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project of Kotak Mahindra Group companies and Kotak Education Foundation to promote education and livelihood among economically disadvantaged sections of society. This scholarship aims to offer financial assistance to meritorious girl students from low-income families to empower them to pursue higher studies in the field of professional education after Class 12.
Under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023, girl students who have passed Class 12 and aspire to pursue professional graduation courses (including Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, etc) from institutes of repute (NAAC/NIRF accredited) will be provided scholarship of Rs. 1.5 lakh* per year to pay their educational expenses till the completion of their graduation (degree).
- Open for girl students across India.
- Applicants must have scored 85% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in Class 12 board examination.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs. 6,00,000 (Rupees Six Lakh) or less.
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first-year graduation programs in the Academic Year – 2023 from institutes of repute (NIRF/NAAC accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduation courses like:
- Integrated LLB (5 years) or
- Other professional courses (Design, Architecture etc)
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023.
Scholarship amount of Rs. 1.5 lakh* per year will be given to each selected scholar till completion of her professional graduation course/degree. The scholarship amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 should be utilized to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees, internet, transportation, laptop, books and stationery.
*Disclaimer: Terms and Conditions Apply. Scholarship selection and amount are based on fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and will be at the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- ITR of parents for FY 2022-23 (if available)
- Fee structure (for academic year 2023-24)
- Bonafide student certificate/letter from college
- College seat allocation document
- College entrance examination score card
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- A passport-size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Death certificate of parent (for single parent/orphan candidates)
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.