The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a government of India initiative that provides scholarships to students belonging to minority communities. The NSP scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) for pre-matric and post-matric studies.
Eligibility for NSP Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for the NSP scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- They must belong to one of the six minority communities in India: Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi.
- Their family income must be less than ₹1 lakh per annum.
- They must be pursuing a full-time course from a recognized institution.
How to apply for NSP Scholarship 2023
Students can apply for the NSP scholarship online through the National Scholarship Portal website. The application process is simple and straightforward. Students need to create an account on the website and fill in the required details. They also need to upload the necessary documents, such as income certificate, caste certificate, and educational certificate.
NSP Scholarship Benefits 2023
The NSP scholarship provides financial assistance to students belonging to minority communities to pursue their education. The amount of scholarship varies depending on the course and the student’s family income.
NSP Scholarship Disbursement 2023
The NSP scholarship is disbursed directly to the student’s bank account through direct benefit transfer (DBT).
NSP Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
The following are the important dates for the NSP scholarship 2023:
- Application start date: October 1, 2023
- Application end date: November 30, 2023 for pre-matric and December 31, 2023 for post-matric